Old December 3rd 03, 03:36 AM
LaVonne Carlson

Default Kids should work.

Donna,

Animals cannot speak. Animals communicate through body language and
vocalizations. This is why mana cats swat their kittens on the nose. Mama
cat is raising her babies to survive in their world.

I can speak, and so can you. I didn't need to raise my children with
hitting. I taught my children to survive and prosper as humans. Mama cat
is teaching her children to survive as cats.

See the difference, Donna?

LaVonne

Donna Metler wrote:

"ChrisScaife" wrote in message
How would he a better person if I was beating him (the animal society
way) instead of teaching him interaction according to modern
principles of human society.

I don't know of animals that beat their young.
Only degenerate humans could be that base.
;-)

Mama cats swat kittens on the nose for misbehavior, along with a hiss.