Old August 19th 06, 04:04 AM posted to misc.kids.moderated
[email protected]

Default Baby Edmund Hillary!!

Hi

We have an 18 month who has worked out that she can climb out of her
cot. We thought that it might happen soon, and even lowered the base
below the manufacturer's lowest position.

However this evening we heard an almightly bump as she fell onto the
floor. Thankfully she seems to be fine, though shocked. I simply have
no idea how she managed to get over. Perhaps we have a budding Edmund
Hillary in the making :-)

It seems far too early for us to convert the cot into a bed. She simply
will not go to bed if we do. I would value any thoughts an ideas that
you have?

Thanks

James