Old September 17th 03, 03:28 PM
Doan

Default Murder Swedish style & crime higher than you think

Fern,
You better off just ignore the little Kane9. Let's him bark!
Doan

On 14 Sep 2003, Fern5827 wrote:

You ACTUALLY HAVE TO READ THE ARTICLE, Kane, Blowhard.

Didja flunk reading comprehension?

Kane embarasses himself again. Nope, he doesn't know that emotion....only
hostility and anger:

He needs Anger management.

From: (Kane)
Date: 9/13/2003 2:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time
(Fern5827) wrote in message
http://cphpost.sites.itera.dk/default.asp?id=34392

May be worth a look.

might be, might not.

It is possible the RATE is higher. Possibly higher than the rest of the

EU.

And the relevance to this of a no spank law in Sweden would be?

If you do even a casual inquiry you'll find that all the countries
that have a far lower incidence of crime in the EU also have NO SPANK
laws, so neither causation or correlation would apply. In fact it
would tend to strengthen the correlation to lower crime rates in those
countries that more vigorously pursue no spank alternatives and
enforcement of the pertaining law.

In other words, there is a high likelihood there is some other factor
than spanking or not ( in fact I think it was YOU folks from the
pro-spank nitwit crowd that claimed Swedish citizens are spanking
their children despite the law ) that is causing a reporting of a
higher crime rate.

It could even be the reporting and data collection methods variations
between countries, and what is and isn't considered criminal behavior.

Such silliness, but then that's about all a Pumpkin can come up with.

It's miracle that a Plant can cut and paste anyway, so we celebrate
that you can do something at all but sit there and wait to be made
into a JackOLantern and pies....R R R R

bingo bango bongo.

Stoneman