Old March 14th 04, 02:53 AM
Alpha

Default Push presents...?

anon says:

I really don't want my husband to do this. I DO want him to remember me
on Mother's day form now on though.

That's how I feel about it too. :-) I'd heard of "push presents" but
never heard it called that. I didn't want anything from DH but to be there
for me during labor and delivery, and he was, with far more support,
encouragement, and comfort than I even imagined would be necessary. :-)
When all was said and done, we were both just so thrilled we made it
through and had a healthy baby with us. For him to "reward" me with an
expensive bauble would really have kind of cheapened the experience.

-- Alpha
mom to Eamon and Quinn