Old July 8th 03, 04:48 PM
badgirl

Default uhm, unusual question

I ended up not even needing to worry about it. Nicolas was hot enough
when we were out that he wasn't into his usual gymnastics style antics
and managed to sit pretty still when it was time to NIP. Other than
that he drank quite a bit of water or wasn't interested at all because
he was wanting to crawl off to play....especially when we were at the
beach He loved the waves and laughed like crazy when we took him in
the water and when we took a break to sit on the sand he would take
off like a shot toward the ocean

Jen

"E" wrote in message
I am probably too late answering this... one thing I do is bring

along a
pump and pump myself and then give DD the bottle. this also works

well for
long car rides - we don't have to stop while I nurse her - I just

sit next
to her in the back seat.
Hope you have (had) a good time!
Edith

"badgirl" wrote in message
.net...
Ok, next Friday DH, the kids and myself are leaving for vacation

for
10 days (YAAY!!)