Old July 17th 06, 06:18 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Anne Rogers

Default and finally....

" wrote in message
ups.com...

Anne Rogers wrote:

We are on holiday in 3 weeks time so I will probably have to be careful
then
not to put it all back on! It can be easy to do that if you eat every
meal
out, which we will do as we'll be in a hotel, also we are holidaying in
Seattle, which brings up the whole US portions are bigger issue, but now
it's starting to happen, I'm not going to let a weeks holiday mess it up!

*wave from Seattle* Hope your holiday is wonderful -- perhaps we could
have coffee or something? Email me if you feel like it (it's AOL rather
than mouse-potato). If your schedule is already jammed, no big deal!

yet another person who lives in Seattle!

it's a visit prior to moving, so better if we do coffee in the autumn!

Anne