Old July 24th 06, 07:36 PM posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
LaTreen Washington

Default Nan and others Find anyone/anywhere People search website

My, don't YOU have a big head.

"Nan" wrote in message
On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 09:32:29 -0400, Mark Probert
wrote:

Unless you have serious financial difficulty, you should use one local
pharmacist where he knows your name. He'll also know what other
medications you are taking from all the doctors you may be seeing, and,
will have a better idea of your family's health history. He'll be
familiar with the doctors you use.

No Internet pharmacy can approach that.

Good advice Mark, but Treenie is trolling me since I plonked him.

Nan