Old December 21st 07, 04:07 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
[email protected]

Default What's happened to this group?

On Dec 18, 10:31*am, "CY" wrote:
I'm so sad - this used to be such an active group and now it's all spam spam
spam *I've been here for almost 6 years and now I think I am leaving,
because everyone is gone!

Where did you all go??

I am here and new to the group I am breastfeeding my daughter who is
1month old. I also breastfed my oldest daughter who is 7yrs old til
she was about 21months. I breastfed my son who is 3yrs old til he was
2 months old. I love breastfeeding and I leave the weaning up to the
baby except in my son's case. He wanted to eat every hour and I
couldn't do it because I had housework to do. Other than that We are
here and willing to share anything with anyone. All you have to do is
ask.