Old December 21st 07, 07:06 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
CJRA

Default What's happened to this group?

On Dec 21, 10:07 am, "
wrote:
On Dec 18, 10:31 am, "CY" wrote:

I'm so sad - this used to be such an active group and now it's all spam spam
spam I've been here for almost 6 years and now I think I am leaving,
because everyone is gone!

Where did you all go??

I am here and new to the group I am breastfeeding my daughter who is
1month old. I also breastfed my oldest daughter who is 7yrs old til
she was about 21months. I breastfed my son who is 3yrs old til he was
2 months old. I love breastfeeding and I leave the weaning up to the
baby except in my son's case. He wanted to eat every hour and I
couldn't do it because I had housework to do. Other than that We are
here and willing to share anything with anyone. All you have to do is
ask.

Still here and still nursing my almost 18-month old, but can't get
past all the spam, so I don't post much.