Old February 3rd 06, 06:40 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Default If you want to discuss something I feel is relevant

On Fri, 3 Feb 2006, beccafromlalaland wrote:

Kane,

While you answered the first half of the questions I asked you failed
to answer the second half.

The one that addressed HOW you would propose stopping the offending
behavior without first TEACHING people how to stop.

The One that asked what Punishment you propose for violating your
proposed law.

Read the second half of my post.

and as for the "cutting and pasting" thing. Perhaps you should mosey
on over to the parentingbanter.com board and see that HERE your words
are actually neatly Quoted in highlighted text boxes.

--
beccafromlalaland

Thanks, beccafromlalaland! That's very neat. How do I join the board?

Doan