Old February 4th 06, 01:41 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Default If you want to discuss something I feel is relevant

Doan wrote:
That's just typical of ignoranus kane0. Be prepare for the adhom
from him, beccafromlalalan. ;-)

Only to harassment, and lies, unlike you Doan.

Hence, it's not typical, and further that would make it misleading on
your part.

You are lying, in other words.

Why do you lie about me?

So, simply to harass?

You seem to be attempting to woe "becca" rather energetically.

Doan

0:-

On Tue, 31 Jan 2006, beccafromlalaland wrote:

I noticed that you only responded to those items that you could ask more
questions...and did not answer any of my questions.

Dodging?

--
beccafromlalaland

--
Isn't it interesting that the more honest an author appears to be,
the more like ourselves we think him. And the less so, how very