Old April 30th 07, 05:44 AM posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.moderated
Louise

Default private preschool in San Jose area ( Challenger vs Stratford vs others)

On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 22:37:49 EDT, wrote:

HI

We live in the evergreen area of San Jose, California. We are looking
for a preschool for our 3 year old daughter. She is a bright, active
kid and learns things fast. But she gets distracted easily and has
problem with staying focussed on anything for more than a few minutes.
Maybe she is just begin a 3 year old!

Could be. It doesn't sound like a problem to me. What do the
Montessori teachers say about the way she plays and learns and
interacts with the other kids?

Louise