Old May 23rd 04, 03:21 AM
Crystal Dreamer

Default Help! Morning Sickness!

Leo Negron wrote:
Hi, my name is Saskia Negron and I have been pregnant for about 9
weeks. I have been vomiting twice a day for the past 4 weeks now. Is
there any way to stop this? I do not know what to do and all my
doctor says is that it is normal! I do not know what to do and I do
not think I can take this anymore. Is there any way to fix this? Is
there some kind of miracle pill? I have been prescribed Reglan but it
does not seem to do anything. I also have major gas inside my stomach
or something because I burp a lot when I puke.

I have tried crackers and all kinds of things but nothing works!
HELP!

-Saskia Negron

You have my sympathy! With my last pregnancy, I threw up multiple times
daily until I reached about 20 weeks. I even ended losing nearly 30 pounds
because of it. If you are losing more than a couple pounds a week, then it
is definitely not normal. I took Phenergan, and although it made me sleep
all day, it did help.

You can get more information about Hyperemesis at
http://www.hyperemesis.org/