Old March 3rd 05, 02:12 PM
Jeff

"dragon" wrote in message
oups.com...
Google.com has implemented a new feature wherein you can type
someone's telephone # into the search bar and hit enter and you will
be given a map to their house.

(...)

What is far more concerning is the information about each of us that is
stored and sold by national companies and police agencies that keep data
about us. The data include credit, legal, financial and medical information.
There have been some breaches in the security of this informaiton recently
and a few years ago (the breaches were covered up). We don't really know
about most of the info that is kept on us. We don't have the right to know
what info is kept on us nor do we have a right to correct the info. (The
exception to this is credit and medical info, which we do have limited
rights to know about what is kept about us and to correct it.)

And, we don't know who is getting the info, either.

Jeff