Old August 13th 04, 11:24 PM
Amy

Default spottin with mild cramp 12 days b/4 my next period?

In my experience, yes. I'd think this is too early for implantation bleeding
unless your cycles are erratic, or you ovulate very early. Are you on the
pill? Some women get spotting while taking the pill, especially if you miss
one or take it late.

"linda" wrote in message
thanks, i have doctors app next week. doesn't implantation bleeding
occurs 4 weeks after last menstrual cycle? TIa

linda

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 19:07:30 -0700, "CY"
wrote:

It might also be implantation bleeding for a pregnancy...happened to

me...
"linda" wrote in message
.. .
Hi my last period started last month around july 23rd,
yesterday(aug11th) i started getting spotting with mild cramp. should
i be concern with this? i'm currently sexually active and i haven't
taken the pregnancy test yet.... TIA

linda