Old November 6th 06, 04:22 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Default PA Foster charged for child rape

Greegor wrote:
Get a load of this Foster Parent's picture!
http://www.wpxi.com/2006/1102/10218935_480X360.jpg

Greg! You took me up on becoming a foster parent then?

(Greg thinks bad police photos of people that look different than him
makes them obviously evil people....about par for a racist, a
misogynist, a homophobe and a child hater).

I notice you shut down right after the post mentioning the child had
been removed before this man was caught.

Sounds like someone was doing their job. Right?

So tell us how CPS is required by federal law to employ psychics as
part of the vetting process for foster and adoptive applicants again,
Greg.