Old December 15th 08, 11:04 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Sue

Default maternity and nursing clothes

All the stores have a maternity section. Target, Kmart, Meijer, JC Penney,
Sears, Macys. You don't have to go to a maternity specialty shop unless you
want to pay lots of money. All sections of those stores also have nursing
bras unless you are an unaverage size, then it should work just fine. We
even have some consignment maternity shops, but you can put in google
maternity shops and your city and state and you will find out what is around
you.
--
Sue (mom to three girls)

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
Being a foreigner, I don't know which stores sell maternity or nursing
stuff, particularly at the cheaper to middle end of the market, we live in
a relatively up market place and other than motherhood maternity (and even
then it had mimi maternity with triple the prices in the front of the
store), everything is close to giving me a heart attack!

I'd particularly like to hear of sources of nursing basics.

Thanks
Anne