Old December 18th 08, 10:40 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Jessica[_3_]

Default maternity and nursing clothes

There's a Motherhood outlet at the outlet mall in North Bend, I loaded up on
shirts there when I was pg for $2 -$5each. Otherwise Old Navy at Factoria
has a maternity section and Target is pretty good too.

Jess
mum of three (12, 7, & 4)

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
Being a foreigner, I don't know which stores sell maternity or nursing
stuff, particularly at the cheaper to middle end of the market, we live in
a relatively up market place and other than motherhood maternity (and even
then it had mimi maternity with triple the prices in the front of the
store), everything is close to giving me a heart attack!

I'd particularly like to hear of sources of nursing basics.

Thanks
Anne