Old September 20th 04, 09:33 PM
Beach mum

Depending on how anemic you are and whether you eat red meat, you may be
able to up your red meat intake rather than taking iron pills. I only
mention this because I'm always borderline anemic unless I'm eating red meat
twice a week. Iron pills do nasty things to me so I try to avoid them. HTH

--
Melissa (in Los Angeles)
Mum to Elizabeth 4/13/03

"Tara" wrote in message
I passed the one hour glucose test last week, which was a huge relief.
Don't ask me why, but I had managed to get myself all worried about
gestational diabetes, so this is a big load off my shoulders.

But, at the same time, I found out I am anemic. I've been feeling
fine, so who knew? I'm taking my Slow Fe now and all's well.

Tara