Old April 20th 08, 11:23 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
[email protected]

Default HPV study - university project

Dear everyone,

I would like to firstly thank you for clicking on my post. I would
like to invite to take part in a university project I am conducting in
my capacity as a fourth medical student at the University of
Birmingham. This is a completely confidential study. I am looking at
the attitudes of women who are of child bearing age towards HPV
vaccination. If you are interested in taking part you must be a UK
resident and be of child bearing age. Please click on the link below,
it will take you to a short online questionnaire. If you would like
more information about my study please email at .
Please spread the word to anyone you know that may meet my study
criteria.

Thank you for your time.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?s...pRC9evXw_3d_3d