Old November 3rd 03, 05:23 AM
Daniel J Stern

Default Why are new cars missing car seat LATCH for rear middle seat????

On 2 Nov 2003, Paula wrote:

I have been looking at SUVs and the only one I've seen that has a
middle seat LATCH anchor is the Saturn VUE. Does anyone else know if
other car manufacterers are including a middle seat LATCH anchor, or
is this the only one? This is really stupid

She's looking at SUVs instead of safer passenger cars, and bitching about
two child seat anchorages instead of three.

Sad. Not amazing or surprising, but sad. You have to have a licence to go
down to the lake and fish, but they'll let anyone who can figure out how
to fit tab "A" into slot "B" be a parent.

DS