Old September 27th 08, 06:20 PM posted to misc.kids
Dad[_2_]

Default After school activities for 6yr old

Thank you all who contributed.

In our neighborhood, there are not that many kids;
he does not have any friends dropping by or to visit.
Summer was nice, I went bike riding with him almost everyday.
Around here it could get very cold by early October.
When he is home, he mostly watch cartoon or play with his little
sister, or use the computer (nickjr, pbskids etc)

My son did two summer camps on power skating; about 15 hours ice time
in total. His skating lessons are just regular skating, but I feel they
are more tilted towards figure skating. I am sending him there so that
he could get some additional ice time at a reasonable time; the arenas
close to home has public skating hours in some odd hours. I found a
place close by that teach power skating once a week; I will send him
there in January instead of regular skating lessons.

The additional activity that we have looked at are martial arts (Tae
Kwan do) and music lessons.

PS: My newsreader was acting weird, I just figure out what was wrong;
otherwise I would have contributed earlier.