Old January 7th 07, 02:32 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Bev

Default What would you do?

Zorro wrote:
"Bev" wrote ...

So...my recently turned 3 yr. old grand daughter received this very
cute little doll for her birthday that she named "Crystal" well lately
"Crystal is breaking all the house rules! "Jaime" stop jumping on the
couch..."Crystal told me to do it" Jaime clean up your toys "Crystal
was playing with them"
Jaime why are your panties wet" Crystal peed in them " get the idea?

At first we started saying Crystal needs to behave herself but I am
thinking this may lead to some more serious problems letting her use
this doll as a scape goat or excuse to disobey the rules!

Well now, if it was me... (and bearing in mind that they dont come any
weirder than me) , I'd get mysel a Teddy Bear. And every time a meal was
late (which might happen more often) or a favorite item of clothing wasnt
washed in time or we forgot to buy some sweeties.... I'd Blame Teddy

But Like I say... I'm weird...

Cute...But weird

... yer right, tis awful quiet right here lately

Ahhh a weird one ! weird is good ...cute is not as important to me, but
weird you must be to play with me ! smirk

OK....... luv yer advice ! 8^)

I wonder if this is how people like George Carlin, Ellen, and all those
other whacked out funny people were raised !?!?!?!?

shhhhh! we are getting loud in here we may wake the others up!

Bev