Old May 14th 04, 04:21 PM
Welches

Default Membrane rupture question

Em wrote in message
news:2V4pc.91543$Ik.7022965@attbi_s53...
"Vicki S" wrote in message
(Elizabeth H Bonesteel) wrote:
One woman this morning said that "they" will need to make sure the

I think it would have been neat if your son was delivered in the
caul--doesn't happen very often! My water didn't break in labor until I
was fully dilated and pushing (at which time it broke quite
forcefully!). By that time, I had basically forgotten that there was
even water to break and it was fairly startling to me!

--

Mine broke forcably with #2. The midwives just told dh that he was at the
"wrong end" when the waters broke all over them. He said "looks like I've