Old December 6th 05, 01:53 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health

Default More on Mark Probert

mike wrote:
Correction. Due to this poster's error the name of the person
maintaing a web site at http://www.humanticsfoundation.com was posted
incorrectly. It is Ilena, not Jan.

You had a lot more to correct than that.

When you first infested these newsgroups, I assumed that you were merely
an ill-informed person who I could e reasonably discuss issues with.
When I showed you how incorrect you were, you resorted to net stalking,
supporting a woman who has stalked my family (and is proud of it), etc.

Now, I want to apologize to you for thinking that you were a reasonable
person.