Old March 29th 08, 09:39 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
Myrl

Default Two year old Baby dies 3 days after MMR jab .....

On Mar 29, 8:38*am, Mark Probert wrote:
On Mar 28, 8:20*pm, "Skeptic" wrote:

Two year old baby dies 3 days before MMR vaccination.

Must have died from fright.

I understand your point. However, do not minimize the fear that some
special needs children develop when it comes to seeing doctors. My
younger son was fully knowledgeable about doctors' offices, etc. way
before age 2.

I was never really fond of doctors, when I was a kid. I hadn't had a
vaccination or a shot, until I was in the 4th grade. I had managed to
get Mumps for the second time (yep, both sides, both times). The
doctor thought the second time it may be an infection instead. While
discussing the situation with my mother, I heard only one word of
their conversation - PENNICILIN. It was enough to catapault me off
the examing table, and out the basement door. I ran all the way home.

Funny thing - I was over in the old neighborhood a couple of weeks
ago, and drove by that doctor's house. He had his office down in the
basement. But, he often made house calls too. How rare is that,
these days!

It was the first and last shot I received until the Polio vaccine came
out!

It isn't only kids that are afraid of doctors. I have a cat, that
knows from the moment I load her in the car, where she's going;-(