Old October 19th 06, 03:22 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Bev

Default Kids Eye View Publishing - Childrens Book On Sale Now!!!

On Oct 19, 6:42*am, "Zorro" wrote:
"Bev" *wrote...

ooo ooo !!!!! I bet I know the characters names in the book already!

There's Fern, she likes damp, hot,humid places but not too much
sunlight,Me Too! .... uh... no wait... *;-)

ahhh Z.....so yer into the Jungle! smile

and then there is daisy she is a perky little sun loving girlahh that would be Kat-in-a-bikini... (Now theres a mental image !)

hmmmmmm........

! Lilly is a very tall glamorous typeMmmmmm... Moon Shyne...

grin

and quite the comedian of the group.Oh!... maybe Tiffany then

grin again

Of course we all know Wild flower and what she can be
like...........Absolutely, but that Kates got a heart of gold underneath it all...

[sniff]

Wow! I am impressed Z !

ok... I'm off *;-)

Have a nice day !