Old October 19th 06, 03:23 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Bev

Default Kids Eye View Publishing - Childrens Book On Sale Now!!!

On Oct 19, 7:54*am, "Moon Shyne" wrote:
"Zorro" wrote in . net...

"Bev" *wrote...

ooo ooo !!!!! I bet I know the characters names in the book already!

There's Fern, she likes damp, hot,humid places but not too much
sunlight,

Me Too! .... uh... no wait... *;-)

and then there is daisy she is a perky little sun loving girl

ahh that would be Kat-in-a-bikini... (Now theres a mental image !)

! Lilly is a very tall glamorous type

Mmmmmm... Moon Shyne...ROFLMAO!! *I'm all of 5'3"

But thanks *:-)

and quite the comedian of the group.

Oh!... maybe Tiffany then

Of course we all know Wild flower and what she can be

Absolutely, but that Kates got a heart of gold underneath it all...

[sniff]

ok... I'm off *;-)

z- Hide quoted text -- Show quoted text -- Hide quoted text -- Show quoted text -