Old October 20th 06, 10:25 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Bev

Default Kids Eye View Publishing - Childrens Book On Sale Now!!!

'Kate wrote:
On 19 Oct 2006 15:05:43 -0700, "Bev" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

'Kate wrote:
On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 11:42:02 +0100, "Zorro" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

Absolutely, but that Kates got a heart of gold underneath it all...

That's slander! I'm gonna sue! I do not have a heart.

So you don't deny being a wildflower ...... g

What wildflower? I musta missed that.

ahhh the wildflower in the story silly !

I said:

Of course we all know Wild flower and what she can be

then you said:

That's slander! I'm gonna sue! I do not have a heart.

Then I said ....oh forget it you got the idea ! lol!

come on this isn't any fun if you dont keep up! wink