Old August 30th 05, 05:04 AM
S Myers

Default Child Support Guidelines are UNFAIR! Lets join together to fight them!

http://childsupportunfair.com

I am not OPPOSING child support, what I am saying is, lets support the child(ren) but not at
the expense of your own life, Justice was to be equal under our constitution, the ability to make
something of your life! $1300.00 a month of CURRENT chilsupport ORDERED between two
courts and take home before tax $1666.67 (and they claim that it could even go UP even though I am only
bringing home before tax that amount!) is absurd!

Just fix the guidelines, give deductions for what it costs for your basic needs to live and dont make it so
even if you are making $70,000.00 you bring home only 30-35 of it, they can even in cases go higher
then 50% I am told, they can get 60-70% its out crazy.

I do support taking care of your children and in my situation by the way I even contest that they are mine,
she slept with more people then you could even imagine, she admits this even to the case worker! I
asked for DNA tests they never sent the packet instead they filed and did not serve ME, they served
my last address, and me having the SAME phone number they didnt even call to confirm, I had no idea
they were trying to serve me, then they get a default, I found this out with my check hitting a LOW 50%
of what it should be.

Bring into the forum more recourse for those obligated to pay, we have to live too, I am not living some lavish
lifestyle, just barely getting by and now due to this I can not even get school items for my other two children that
live with me 40% of the time, and im still having to pay the mother of these two as well, ive even tried to get the
court to make her pay they denied that! The mother here claims she wants my money just to pay for an SUV, AND
SAID THIS IN OPEN COURT, the Judge said she did not have to spend the money ON THE CHILDREN and it
was not an issue!

ITS OUT RIGHT REDICULAS! THERE ARE CUSTODIAL PARENTS OUT THERE WHO DONT EVEN THINK TO
USE THE MONEY FOR THE CHILDREN ONLY AS REVENGE UPON THE PERSON THEY ARE NOT WITH ANY
MORE AND ONLY FOR THEIR OWN PERSONAL SELFISH GAMES! THE COURTS OPENLY ALLOW THIS!

THEY SAY SOME PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO DONT PAY THEIR CHILD SUPPORT ARE DEAD BEATS, MAKES
YOU THINK WHY? BECAUSE SOMETIMES THEY ARE TOLD TO PAY MORE THEN THEY CAN AFFORD?

WHEN DO _WE_ GET A CHANCE AT LIFE? WHY IS CHILD SUPPORT A LIFE SENTENCE THESE DAYS? HOW
CAN THE GOVERNMENT OPENLY ADMIT AND GET AWAY WITH DOUBLE DIPPING PARENTS?

WHEN IS ENOUGH, JUST PLAIN ENOUGH? SEEMS TO ME SOME OF THE CUSTODIAL PARENTS OUT THERE
ARE THE TRUE ABUSERS IN SOME SITUATIONS? NOT TO SAY THAT SOME PEOPLE DONT ACTUALLY NEED
IT BUT IT NEEDS TO BE MORE _FAIR_!!!!

Please visit: http://childsupportunfair.com