Old June 12th 06, 07:42 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Default less milk for breastfeeding any solution

anil writes:
: WE HAVE PREMATURE BABY BOY DELIVERED IN 35 WEEK AND NOW HE IS ONE
: MONTHS OLD. HE WAS KEPT IN INCUBATOR FOR TEN DAYS.

: MY WIFE COMPLAINTS THE BABY IS GETTING LESS WHILE BREASTFEEDING.

: ARE U HAVING ANY TIPS TO INCREASE MILK FOR BREASTFEEDING.

: ani

What Amy said! We need a LOT more information before we can help you.
And I agree with her about your post being easier to read if you used
both upper and lower case letters.

In addition to her questions, I would also ask if she is eating or
taking anything to increase her supply. Please reply ASAP, and we
will give your some recommendations based on our specific situation.

And one last point. If you are not supplementing now, don't start!
And if you are supplementing, don't increase the amount, but start
to gradually DECREASE the amount. This is the single most damanging
thing your wife can do for her supply. Finally, she should allow
as much confort sucking as possbile. This will stimulate her supply.\\

Larry