Old May 31st 07, 04:26 PM posted to rec.outdoors.camping,rec.scouting.usa,misc.kids,uk.rec.scouting,misc.kids.health
[email protected]

Default Summer Camp European Counselors - Sleepaway Camp - Day Camp - Religious Camp - Science Camp - Sports Camp - Band Camp

Summer Camp European Counselors - Sleepaway Camp - Day Camp -
Religious Camp - Science Camp - Sports Camp - Band Camp

Hi,

I am working on a new website, www.SummerCamp.biz, and have a summer
camp question. I worked at summer camps in Florida And Georgia for
seven summers, and many of the summer camps had European counselors.
Do European summer camps hire American summer camp counselors?

I know the European summer camp counselors did not make much money -
however, the European summer camp counselors did have the opportunity
to travel the US after summer camp.

Replies to this summer camp question to .

Thanks,