Old November 11th 07, 10:44 AM posted to misc.kids
Chookie

Default IQ and what it means in adulthood

In article , Banty
wrote:

In article , Sarah Vaughan says...

Banty wrote:

I've always thought that being smart to the degree of ignoring social
conventions had more to do with that. Like the math whiz who works as a
school custodian, submitting papers to mathematical journals (may be apocryphal
story though ...).

Heh - I thought that was the plot of 'Good Will Hunting'? ;-)

Yeah - but I heard of that before 'Good Will Hunting', and it was an older
person who had made his whole life that way..

Aren't you thinking of Dilbert's janitor?

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

http://chookiesbackyard.blogspot.com/