Old September 8th 08, 09:17 PM posted to misc.kids
toypup[_2_]

Default Ugh. DS, the accident waiting to happen...

"Banty" wrote in message
In article tMexk.158514$nD.57521@pd7urf1no, Kat says...

Well, the second call from the school came in. They said they had to call
the ambulance and right now, as I was talking to the secretary, she said
paramedics were checking DS out. She's going to go and talk to the
paramedics and see and call me right back. Not that it's a huge deal, but
am fearing this ambulance bill. Maybe that's real stupid and selfish on
my
part, but I don't think I could handle dealing with that again.
School called again, so they're taking him via ambulance. Gotta go now.
This sucks.

Sorry I forget - where's the other parent in the daytime?

Maybe heading to the hospital? Would you ask the same question if Dad was
SAHP? The school called home and Mom was home. If Dad was home, Dad would
be going to the hospital.