Old November 3rd 07, 11:37 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
[email protected]

Default Clothing for Twins Tripletts and Other Multiple Births

Hello. Please visit http://kidsclothesclearance.blujay.com to
purchase discounted name brand clothing (up to 50% off) for twins,
tripletts and other multiple births. The item title will inform you
if there is more than one of an clothing item that is available, so
you won't have to waste your time looking at every item! Name brands
available are Oshkosh, Disney, TKS, George, Miniwear, etc. Cartoon
character clothing available includes Strawberry Shortcake, Winnie The
Pooh, Dora the Explorer, Diego, Barbie, Care Bears, Disney Princess,
Spiderman and Shrek (and others). We also have multiples available in
toys and shoes. We combine shipping and we don't overcharge for
shipping. We gained our online experince by selling on eBay. Our
feed back is 100% positive and over 550. You can verifiy this by
clicking on the link to feedbacksite.com that is in all of our auction
listings. We accept payment by Paypal, Google Payments and USPS
Postal money orders. We will ship to anywhere in the world. If you
are an international bidder, we will have to calculate you shipping
and send you an invoice that includes the correct shipping amounts.
Please e-mail us through any of our listings if you have questions.
By the way, this is not an auction site. When you see it, you can buy
it! http://kidsclothesclearance.blujay.com. Check it out!