Old March 15th 08, 01:42 AM posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids.breastfeeding
cjra

Default How to stop the night wakings?

On Mar 14, 7:03*pm, Ericka Kammerer wrote:
cjra wrote:
btw - I don't mean to sound so flippant. I really appreciate all the
helpful advice from this thread and I'm processing it to figure out
what might and what might not be feasible in our situation. I find,
though, that more and more extreme suggestions are offered, getting
away from the original problem, and then I'm accused of making excuses
when I say those just aren't reasonable in the current situation. As a
last resort, maybe, but I don't think we're there yet.

* * * * I'm just thinking that odds are you're not very likely
to accomplish the goal of having her and you sleep through
soundly without different rooms,

Possibly true. Maybe we should go straight to that, but I'm unable to
convince my DH of that (wonder where DD gets her stubborness from? And
he blames me!) and we're willing to try this first.

but it sounds like that leaves
you with the move the bed scenario, the improve the bed scenario,
or the DH suffers on the less comfortable bed scenario. *

Honestly I'm all for the last scenario, since I sleep on that very
comfy bed every night. We might be able to block off that room with
some effort, we'll see when we get to that point which is the best
solution.