Old May 30th 04, 11:10 AM
Jacqui

Default Name suggestions please

A&G&K wibbled

Some guidelines:
Generally, *I* like names that have withstood the test of time,
and we'd prefer it if it isn't in the top fifty names of the year
(but even if its #1 most popular Australian name for the year,
that won't stop us using it if we both manage to really like it).
DH has had some good suggestions and some hideously awful ones as
well ('Sheridan' and 'Carmelle' being the latest 2 that push my
buttons). 'Kate' and 'Victoria' are already taken (DD).
*I* like 'Elizabeth' (mainly because I *love* the nickname
'Lizzie'), I love 'Josephine' and I also like 'Sophia'. I also
like the names 'Harry' and 'Angus' (but have already been vetoed
on Angus). Our last name is 'Wright' (which rules out Orville,
Wilbur, Eileen, Shelby and others that make silly sayings).
All suggestions will be considered.

George and Georgina; Harriet; Peter; Paul and Pauline; Miranda;
Jessica; Maria, Marianne; Mark, Marcus; Alicia; Ian; Jonathan;
Alison; Vanessa; Philip and Philippa; Amanda; Thomas; Charles and
Caroline; Edward; Michael; Martin; Graham.

Two minutes of thought, no particular scheme. I can probably think
of a lot more if you want. :-)

Jac