Old May 30th 04, 11:04 PM
A&G&K

Default Name suggestions please

"Sophie" wrote in message

I went to the Social Security website, looked up the popular 1000 names

and
started at the bottom of the list. You can also type in a name and see
where it was on the list in a given year.

Is that an American site? The popular Australian names are probably
slightly different (in order), but I'm yet to find a site that lists
*Australia's* most popular names for a given year (although several
individual States list their most popular names on their Registry of Births,
Deaths and Marriages sites - although unfortunately not my State).
Can you please give me the link to the site you are talking about? It might
turn up some possibilities.

BTW - your reason for not liking 'Sheridan' is the same as mine

Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003