Old July 8th 04, 12:08 AM
Bob

Default I have a daughter that is 6 her "father" hasn't paid a dime

bunnylove1994 wrote:
My daughter just turned 6 this past June. Her father owes her over
18,000.Everytime he is found he takes off again.He never stays in one
place for long.If anyone has any ideas please contact me.

Yep, here's a suggestion.

Get a job, support YOUR daughter, and quitcherbellyachin.

You have made his life hell. You're the kind of female who gives all
women such a bad name that few sane men will have much to do with you.

Bob

--

When did we divide into sides?

"As president, I will put American government and our legal system back
on the side of women." John Kerry, misandrist Democratic candidate for
President. http://www.johnkerry.com/issues/women/

[Bob does not advocate any illegal, seditious, or immoral acts. All
posts are for discussion, rhetorical, or humorous purposes only.]