Old April 17th 10, 02:28 PM posted to alt.suicide.holiday,talk.abortion,alt.child-support,alt.adoption
SAY BYE BYE

Default HOW DUMB ARE YOU

Who the **** you think you are condescending to me like this. You cut into
my territory, I so love it.

I want a job with someone as dull and uninteresting as YOU. Really, it's
not like you're the reason people keep us down.

Isn't that to make you look good.

It's nice to see white trash like you feel grateful for everything people
gave you.

Go drive your kids in your SUV today. It tells me how sorry you are.

You're a real gamer aren't you, real competitive.

And these are the nicest things people like me can say about you. I love
it, are you kidding, I love getting injured and all the stupidity, anything
to make you look like a thief. Oh, that's so MEAN and PETTY....excuse me
did you get your philosophy degree from a GRAMMAR SCHOOL, how sophisticated
your thinking is.

Since you care about your image and all.