Old September 21st 08, 08:00 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Eowyn

Default Expecting the unexpected...?

Nikki wrote:
I remember now!! It came to me last night This is a really cute,
fun, yet hard age. They are not talking yet so that adds a little extra
meltdown here and there, lol. I'm having to learn new ways of dealing
since what works with one does not work with two!

Once they start to talk, it gets a little better. You will find they are
imitating you and correcting each other. Do you notice them
communicating in their own language? Or perhaps with just body language?
I noticed at that age that the twins would swap toys at some unnoticable
signal, or one would fetch a toy for the other without a clear question.

Have you come to the point that they gang up on you? I had them both
sitting down in front of the supermarket, with me carrying two bags of
groceries... But it makes for great anecdotes :-)

mom to DS (6yo)
mom to DS and DD (3yo)
guardian of DH (age classified)
and one tiny pea in the making