Old March 18th 04, 11:48 PM
Bebelestrnge

Default I'm a 16 year old mom I wanna chat w/ people

Subject: I'm a 16 year old mom I wanna chat w/ people
From: (Bebelestrnge)
Date: 3/18/2004 6:18 PM Eastern Standard Time

I'm a 16 year old mom I wanna chat w/ people

Group: alt.support.single-parents Date: Thu, Mar 18, 2004, 12:40pm
(EST-1) From: ('Kate)

snip

I meant to include in that last post that I do not think it is always something
the parents have done wrong. I think sometimes **** just happens , I can not
believe I did something that caused my daughter to become pregnant at 16 years
old. I know I did not. So if I may ask the OP Why did you become pregnant so
young ?My daughter planned it, it had been an issue for a while for her and I
guess I screwed up somewhere huh? Oh hell..........................I hate this
..