Old March 17th 07, 02:49 AM posted to alt.child-support
Relayer

Default You have got to see this to believe it

On Mar 16, 9:24�pm, John Meyer wrote:
Relayer wrote:

But here are two questions I have to ask:
1. *If you were ordered to pay it, was it computed into the total cost
of the child support and the monetary payout was lower?

That was in addition to the child support order. It was in no way
computed in and the payout was raised, not lowered. It was viewed by
the court as a valid educational expense since she had to drive to
school (although public transportation was readily available). To be
honest, I would of paid it anyway, since she is my daughter. But I
would of prefered to do it on my own and not be ordered by the court
to do so. It makes it look to my daughter like it was forced out of
me, which was the intent of the mother anyway.

2. *Which car insurance were you ordered to pay on? *Did you have to pay
on one which included the mother? *If so, and if the mother wasn't quite
that careful of a driver, couldn't you argue that some of the premiums
were actually subsidizing her driving habits?

No, she wasn't included. She, thankfully, had to pay her own (which
she did out of child support, since she didn't work and didn't stick
up any 7-11's or rob any banks that I know of..except me of course)

Dude, the mother was such a rip-off artist that I paid in ONE year
over $300 for ink jet cartridges for the family printer, because it
was needed for school. Problem was, and the kids confirmed this, was
"mom" used the printer almost exclusively. Another insane expense was
"hot lunches" for school. You know..LUNCH...aka..FOOD....yep..in
addition to CS...and the final one..SCHOOL CLOTHES...yep...food and
clothes..where exaclty was the CS going?

This was in addition to the 41% of my net I was paying her for CS. I'm
telling you, Illinois is friggin brutal.