Old May 28th 04, 05:57 PM
Iuil

Default Quantitiative hcG tests

"DL" wrote

I've noticed in some postings that people get a "quantitative hcG"
test early in pregnancy to ensure that the hcG levels are rising and
doubling as expected, or it seems from some posts that it helps "age"
the fetus if conception date is not known. I only had a qualitative.

If you read more of those posters' messages, you will see that they have had
either several miscarriages or have undergone fertility treatment in order
to get pregnant. Serial hcG numbers are not required for normal
pregnancies. Be thankful that you don't need them :-).

Jean