Old April 21st 10, 02:58 PM posted to alt.child-support,talk.abortion,alt.suicide.holiday,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
SAY BYE BYE

Default I'LL BET YOU ARE QUIET NOW BECAUSE YOU REGRET IT

You regret thinking you could ever make an difference to me.

Because you could not and can't. I am not going to live with someone's
regret that they could not spare someone any pain.

I won't live with someone who has an idiotic infantile notion of "making it
up" to me. Only privileged idiots think this way.

I'm not counting on you, in fact I never did.

If you think you can make **** all better then get lost. I am sick of
living with you and these dumb ideas about what you can do for me.

You live in a world where you need this and you need that. I need control.
You don't understand that and never did, go back to the world where you need
anything but control or power. Bye.