Old May 19th 04, 08:36 PM
Jill

Default Midwives and my birth/story

"Jennifer and Robert Howe" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Jill,
I ended up pushing for 6 or 7 hours I can't remember so I can understand.
that was too long to push I remember asking for a c-section like 2 hours
into pushing.

Jennifer

You know, I was getting tempted to just lay back and let them do the
c-section....and make it all over with, finally. I didn't know it at the
time but the OB turned out to be amazingly good. But, I was so terrified of
a C-section! I wanted to push as long as they'd let me.

But.....4 hours was enough. (The OB said that too...he came running in, and
said "This is enough! Let's get that baby." and..he did! bless him.