Old May 19th 04, 09:13 PM
Em

Default I think it's time to tell ds...CTTS

"JennP" wrote in message
Well, we just told him on Sunday. Nothing fancy, just told him. His

reaction
was so precious. Big, bright eyes, gaped mouth...he knew my belly was
starting to get bigger but had no idea why until Glenn asked, "Do you

know
why mommies tummies get bigger sometimes?". Matthew whipered in awe,
"Because they have *babies* in them." and it dawned on him. He

immediately
embraced my belly and gave it a kiss. Said, "I love you baby" and of

course
wanted to know if it's going to be a brother or a sister. Hopefully we

find
out next monday! He's thrilled, he's wanted this for so long.

Awww! I just got a delighted chill :-) How sweet. Is he going to come to
the ultrasound with you?

--
Em
mama to L-baby, almost 8 months old!