Old July 11th 04, 11:29 PM
Nick

Default GRANDPARENTS

I just have to jump in and say, the ones that end up raising these single
parent kids are the Grandparents... I'm a Grandpa.... divorced over 10
years, yet my daughter and her daughter still live with me (30 and 6 now)
and when she can, her (grand) mother takes the "baby" to give me a break
too...
"WE" parents have made it just too easy for you young folks to just go out
and mess around and not think about what can happen...

It's funny as you get older, you're views change... I was as wild as they
came, yet now, I think that it once being a complete embarrassment to be in
certain situations was a helpful thing... having kids and not being married
means nothing anymore, along with being gay.. all this stuff was better left
in the closet, and stopped many people from crossing over... but with it
being so accepted, I may as well screw men and women and just make
babies.... forget the moral rules we once had... BTW, my grandbaby is also
bi-racial.. but we won't go there...

I do however believe there is no such thing as a ******* child, so please
don't attack me... let's just teach our girls how to hold a penny between
their legs and never drop it..
--
http://www.911Date.us

---