Old June 29th 03, 12:29 AM
Kane

Default One quarter million Juveniles tried as Adults in US courts

On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 13:22:40 -0700, Doan wrote:

On 27 Jun 2003, Kane wrote:

On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 10:46:41 -0700, Doan wrote:

On 21 Jun 2003, Chris C. wrote:

Fern & Doan,

I find this interesting that lavonne is attempting to invoke her
research training, or lack of it, to contradict her previous

notions
on equal rights for children.

Non-spanker by choice,
Chris C.
TX

It's nothing new, just a typical logic of the anti-spanking

zealotS!
Logic and anti-spanking zealotS... are they mutually exclusive?

:-)

PS-Don't give out family or personal information on this

newsgroup.
The "cohort" and "cohort" wannabees monitor and report (often
erroneous unsupported information)---so use your common sense on
posting info.

I have already taking precaution

Why would you need to be "taking precaution?

Are you doing something that would be reportable? Want to share?

LOL! Not with you, Kane9! ;-)

Of course not.

I don't hide behind a fake email address
neither. ;-)

That's nice. Then why are you concerned about people you must take
"precautions" against, eh? Apparently you have something to hide or
you wouldn't be so concerned about how comes to your web site.

Would the University of California take exception to you posting
through their server? Are you on company time?

Why don't you ask your master, Chris Dugan, about that? :-)

Sorry, don't know him.

and detected Kane9

"detected"? r r r r r. In this ng I as much as advertised to you

that
I had discovered you worked for USC. I asked, openly, for you to

say
hello to certain "women" who of course are the names of various
servers your posts come through.

Now what does that have to do with the topic of this newsgroup?

Note a thing, but it does have to do with the topic C brought up and
you responded to, thus starting a thread you now wish would go away.

Did I ever
claim to be "teaching math at a college level" like your master Chris
Dugan??? :-0

Not that I know of. Relevance please?

I wrote to you in a language your ancestors used, and that most
recently.

Like you had to "detect" anything.

You couldn't detect your own asshole with your nose up it.

Haha! Speaking like a "never spanked" children! But you could,

right?
:-)

All you got in your little pistol eh? How pathetic.

snooping around
my site digging

"snooping", "digging" around a publically posted web page?

for personal information on me.

Are you telling us you have something to be ashamed of?

What "personal" information on your now missing web page was not

for
public consumption then?

I notice you took down your web page at the USC student and

employee
site quickly enough...though I can't say as I'm the only one that
visited. Can you?

Have you ever heard of IP logging? ;-)

Sure, do it all the time.

Have you heard of anonymity, tunneling, and proxy servers? I'm sure
you have, bright boy.

How pathetic!

You've never googled anyone, never gone to their web site, observed
and or noted their personal information, their politics, hobbies,
etc.?

Not unless it related to the claim they made! ;-)

So why would someone else be pathetic but not you doing the same
thing?

Now, since when did I
claim to have an M.A in biology and teaching math at a college

level???
;-)

Haven't to my knowledge. More diversion there, child?

If you have then you are as "pathetic" as I. Are you?

No one can be as pathetic as you, Kane9? ;-)

Sure you can. You don't even have to try harder.

One track mind, is what you have Doan. It shows in all your posts
clearly. Your attitude toward children, your excuses for abusive
parents, your attempts to claim others aren't logical or honest

when
it's just a coverup for how dishonest and stupid you are.

At least I didn't claim to have been "never-spanked"! OUCH!!! ;-)

Who has, except The Plant, and it's not even sure...a very likely sign
of suppression.

Those who don't want to be known should take pains to make

themselves
scarce. It's hardly the fault of other users of the Internet if you
post information about yourself and they visit it, now is it?

Nope! They just hide behind a fake email address! ;-)

If they have been attacked would you suggest they post in the open
with IP flying? How quaint.

They have the good sense to conceal their location. You, on the other
hand, just whine when someone takes a look at your publically posted
information.

Why is that I wonder?

If it had been a hot babe visiting and then getting in touch with

you
I'll bet you wouldn't have thought her pathetic. And that's one of

the
reasons students post such pages on their college or university web
sites; to make contact with others. You just want to be choosy

about
who goes there, eh?

Sure! If I have a choice between a hot babe and Kane9, it is just

logical
to choose the hot babe. :-)

No choice was suggested. Only that you can't post your data publically
and then fly into a childish fit of babbling fear when it's viewed. If
you wanna connect with hot babes why don't you continue your cruising
the porno sites?

For a sys admin you are woefully ignorant of the operations of and
reason for the Interent, aren't you?

I am no sys admin and have never claimed to be anything more a

college
student who spanked when misbehaved as a child, like about 98% of

college
students. :-)

Why thank you Doan. I knew you were stupid enough to take the bait and
give me the information I wanted. Keep playing with me. I love to
dance.

That you were spanked is obvious. And that you surpress knowing what
it's turned you into goes along: you are an apologist for child
abusers, and rather stupid.

By the way, you aren't the pathetic little creep that ILLEGALLY
invaded my work station system using a custom trojan, that I caught

on
the first try and dropped into my tailored honeypot, are you? I
maintain layers of security you can't even imagine, little pup.

Got an IP address and log?

Oh, much much more than that, child. A couple of dozen traceroutes
with considerable results when I explored further on owners, with the
help of sys admins and their records. You may be playing what you
think is a silly little game with no consequences, but I'm not.

Or are you just showing how stupid you are

Sorry, wrong subject. It's you that I'm showing the stupidity of. You
just gave me a critical piece of information.

on subject you have no clude of? ;-)

I got a good deal more than a "clude" twit.

I know exactly how dangerous to others child abusers and their
defenders are and what they are capable of.

and 90%+ of the parents in the USA are child abusers, right? ;-)

Not quite that high I'd reckon. But too high. Many spankers are
ignorant of the results of their acts against their children, and
human children are rather resiliant and manage to survive it, but
witness the level of crime and low morals in this country. See if you
can figure out what that 90% manages to produce.

I've had a world, literally, of support and help in tracing the

source
on that illegal invasion and own the person that did it. I have

their
name, home address, phone number, auto license plate number,

drivers
license number, and the description that law enforcement provided

and
much more. It all sits quietly in my attorney's safe.

I also have the same kind of info on those that helped him. It's in
the same safe.

ROTFLH!!! And Chris Dugan really teaches "math at the college"

level! ;-)

Yah got me there. I have no idea. He probably does. Somehow I'm more
inclined to trust him that you. Now why is that I wonder.

Want to bet on what I just told you? Keep playing around at this game
and see what it gets you.

Yah wanna play with the big boys Doan, yah got to bring a bigger

dog.

You meant I have to bring your dad??? ;-)

My dad screwed your mom?

Well, hello brother.

Yer nothing but a loud mouthed little pup that stupidly babbles

like a
schoolboy.

Oops! That would be you, Kane9!

I'm impressed with the cleverness of your comeback. Who would have
ever thought of that ploy?

What did you call your mom, again? ;-)

"Mother" as opposed to you calling yours "Spot" or "thit cho".

But I have to admit I'm insulted that you'd claim my father duma and
produced you, little Em. Tsk tsk tsk.

Doan

You haven't the faintest idea how far over your head you are, do you?

I'll give you a clue. I know about half the staff of the school where
you are a "student" and I know exactly what you do there.

Relax. I'm nothing like the vicious thugs you champion. I never make a
move on the innocent. As long as you don't have kids and beat them so
I find out about it, or you, or your cohort, do not attack me you are
as safe as you were in your litter at your momma's teat.

I'll make sure those who manage my affairs follow my direction on this
matter.

But be advised: that is a posture you had best maintain vigorously.

Kane