Old September 9th 03, 03:09 PM
Bruce and Jeanne

Default do people not like holding their babies?

Anonymommmy wrote:

What DH and I think is strange is "very old" children, like maybe 5
years old or older, in strollers. It seems as if maybe people don't
want to have to deal with the 5-year-old's free will so they confine
the child in the stroller for the parent's convenience. Does this
seem weird to anyone else? What do people who have (or have had) a
preschooler/school age child think about this?

Sure it may seem weird but I'd rather seem weird to a stranger than
carry my 45 lb (or more) child for an half hour or so and kill my back.

Jeanne